- Mum to two small boys
whirlwinds aged 9 and 5 years.
- Lover of all things cheese. Audible groans can be heard whenever I take control of the music at parties and valiant attempts (always futile) are made to wrestle the controls off me.
It’s not a party if you haven’t got Abba or Kylie going on. Hey, I’m not adverse to the YMCA or Agadoo either. Yes, I go there.
Even down to those depths.
- I’m a bit rubbish at gardening. Don’t trust me with your plants on holiday. They’ll be all sorry looking or have snuffed it when you come back sporting post holiday glows and tans.
- I’m fuelled solely by tea and Diet Coke
- I can be found twittering away on Twitter (follow button if you want more ramblings at the right hand side of this blog – see you over there if so…)
- NCTJ media trained and have written many articles, including for The Guardian and The Yorkshire Times.
- Writing all about parenting, opinion pieces on parenting issues, and other related issues. If you’d like to contact me about my writing then you’re on the wrong page and try the contact page next to this one instead!