The prompt over at http://www.britmums.com this week asks us what makes our children laugh.
It doesn’t take much to have my two in fits of laughter here. They’re not exactly the quietest of children and will guffaw at anything.
– Jumping up and down on the bed and pretending the mattress is a trampoline instead of a piece of sleeping equipment is enough to set them off.
– Giggling, whispering at the foot of the bed then Shouting ‘PILE ON!’ and then divebombing both yourself and daddy simultaneously at 6am in the morning.(Grrr)
– Reading the bedtime story complete with funny voices.
– Pulling funny faces.
– Playing “wrestling” with each other. Instant hilarity, even though it is guaranteed to end in tears with one of them approximately two seconds later.
-farting noises. What IS it with small boys and farts that are so hilarious?!
– Generally behaving like chimps.
What makes your little one giggle?