– Mum to two small boys
whirlwinds aged 13 and 9 years.
– Lover of all things cheese. Audible groans can be heard whenever I take control of the music at parties and valiant attempts (always futile) are made to wrestle the controls off me.
It’s not a party if you haven’t got Abba or Kylie going on. Hey, I’m not adverse to the YMCA or Agadoo either. Yes, I go there.
Even down to those depths. 🙂
– I’m a bit rubbish at gardening. Don’t trust me with your plants on holiday. They’ll be all sorry looking or have snuffed it when you come back sporting post holiday glows and tans.
– I’m fuelled solely by tea and Diet Coke
– NCTJ media trained and have written many articles, including for The Guardian and The Yorkshire Times.
– Writing all about parenting, opinion pieces on parenting issues, and other related issues. If you would like to get in touch with regards to me writing a sponsored post or a review, I am happy to do either as long as it is relevant to my blog.
If a post is in collaboration with anyone, or I have received goods in order to do a review, I will always say so on the post.
If you’d like to contact me. see the contact page for my e-mail and Twitter account…